Annie’s Inspired “Bug”
Please note: This logo is only permitted to be used when meeting the requirements described in the guidelines.
ESP Files: ESP files are not supported by this website. Please contact us directly (email@example.com) and we will e-mail those logos to you.
Annie’s Inspired Guidelines
These guidelines were developed and approved by the APEFW Board of Directors. If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Click here to download the guidelines as a PDF.
Background: The Annie’s Project core course has been widely adopted in over thirty states. Not only has it been adopted, it has also been adapted, modified and copied in some situations. It has been exciting to see the growth in women’s education since 2003 as a result of the initial efforts. As a result of the modifications and expansion of farm and ranch women education, the Annie’s Project – Education for Farm Women Board of Directors has decided to offer a second logo called “Annie’s Inspired” (referred to as the “bug”) to be used in promoting certain programs.
Purpose: to recognize Annie’s Project – Education for Farm Women (APEFW) role and impact in the growth of women’s farm and ranch educational efforts.
Our purpose is threefold:
- To aid facilitators in promoting programs that are not “Annie’s Project” level one classes but are connected to Annie’s Project programming efforts to use the Annie’s Project spin-off logo to recognize the connection to Annie’s Project – Education for Farm Women (APEFW).
- To provide a logo to recognize the work our facilitators do for farm and ranch women and APEFW.
- To track the reach of programs inspired by APEFW.
Guidelines for use:
Appropriate use of the AP bug would be when the following 3 conditions are met:
- On marketing materials that are NOT Annie’s Project, Know Your Numbers Know Your Options, or Managing for Today and Tomorrow (MTT) or any other APEFW nationally-developed and approved curricula. The Annie’s Project standard logo would be used there.
- On marketing materials that “grew” or were developed from an Annie’s Project, Know Your Numbers Know Your Options, or Managing for Today and Tomorrow (MTT) or any other APEFW nationally-developed and approved curricula.
- On marketing materials developed and/or delivered by APEFW state coordinators, trained facilitators and/or Annie’s Project, Know Your Numbers Know Your Options, or Managing for Today and Tomorrow (MTT) alumnae or any other APEFW nationally-developed and approved curricula.
Examples of appropriate uses for the new “bug” would include:
- Annie’s Project alumnae event such as a 10th anniversary celebration
- Specific topic workshops such as marketing program or finance class
- Presentations on agricultural topics such as a daylong conference
- Facilitators would identify a program as “Annie’s Inspired” qualified.
- Send information and brochure to be posted on the website
- Send registration information.
- Receive official APEFW certificates where appropriate.